Do your own a DSLR camera or even a Mobile Device?
Are you looking to improve your photography skills with one to one tuition?
Have you recently bought or received a camera as a present and want to know how to get the best out of it, or would you just like to get the best out of your existing camera or mobile device. With these lessons you can gain confidence using your device and expand your photography knowledge.With over seven years experience in providing tuition for adults with mixed abilities at Perth College, David can teach you how to get the best out of your DSLR camera or Mobile Device. Your lessons can be tailored to your individual needs.
Your lessons can include :
- Getting the best out of your mobile device’s
- Understanding and setting up your DSLR camera getting the best results
- ISO/ Shutter Speed & Aperture (Exposure Triangle)
- Learn how to use your DSLR camera in low light and different environments
- Get creative and confident with your DSLR’s camera functions and features
- Understand your lenses and depth of field
- Using filter’s
- Composition, framing & shooting technique’s
- Which memory cards are best to use
- Tripod’s, monopod’s and accessorie’s
- General studio lighting
- Off & On Camera Flash
- We offer field and home visits
Requirements / recommended items for the course:
- Any kind of camera or mobile device that can take photographs
- a tripod if you have one (optional)
Prices start from £30p/h. Discounted half day/full day sessions and block bookings are available.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you would like to find out more or have any queries.
Learn how to edit using Adobe Lightroom & Photoshop. Take your images and add a professional touch. Learn how to work with Raw files non destructively. Make basic adjustments and color corrections. Export your files and upload them to sites like Flickr.