Do your own a DSLR camera or even a Mobile Device?
Are you looking to improve your videography skills with one to one tuition?
With over seven years experience in providing tuition for adults with mixed abilities at Perth College, David can teach you how to get the best out of your DSLR camera or Mobile Device. Your lessons can be tailored to your individual needs.
Your lessons can include :
- Understanding video modes on mobile devices
- Understanding and setting up your DSLR camera for video mode
- DSLR video limitations
- How to handle a DSLR as a video camera
- Video ISO & Shutter Speed
- Frame rates & Resolutions
- Learn how to use your DSLR camera in low light and different environments
- Get creative and confident with your DSLR’s own camera functions and features
- Picture and colour profiles
- Understand your lenses and depth of field
- Using filters
- Composition,Framing & Shooting techniques
- Which memory cards are best for video
- Rigs and accessories
- Using a tripod & Steadi-Cam operating
- General studio lighting
- Understanding basic sound
- Post production techniques
- We offer field and home visits
Requirements / recommended items for the course:
- video recording capable DSLR camera
- any manual fixed focal-length lens
- a tripod if you have one
Prices start from £30p/h. Discounted half day/full day sessions and block bookings are available.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you would like to find out more or have any queries.